PlaceMaker Credits are the new universal credit system for V3 and future versions of the PlaceMaker Plugin. Instead of different credits for different products as in our previous version, the new credit system is much more flexible and has several advantages:
- FIRST you can try out PlaceMaker without purchasing a subscription (Pay-As-You Go).
- If you do purchase a SUBSCRIPTION, your credits go further as all data is discounted or FREE.
- Only one type of credits to purchase for any of the data. You can use the same credits for any type of import not just imagery.
- Your credits never expire.
- New system allows PlaceMaker to easily add more data sources in the future.
* Credit prices and import costs are subject to change. Credits are non-transferable and may only be redeemed for PlaceMaker data.
Three easy options to get Credits and use PlaceMaker:
- Order a Pay-As-You-Go license (free) and purchase Credits from the PlaceMaker Portal by logging in with your license key.
- Or purchase a new subscription bundle which comes with 1000 Credits (offer valid for new subscribers only). You can always purchase more from the Portal.
- Current subscribers of version 2 can also get Credits by converting your remaining Mapbox and Nearmap credits after logging into the Portal.
PAY-AS-YOU-GO VS. SUBSCRIPTION
If you have a Pay-As-You-Go (non-subscription) license, credits are required for all imports.
Subscribers enjoy free OpenStreetMap building, roads, paths, water, rails and trees 3D imports. Aerials, terrain and other data are discounted.