Click the button below to download the PlaceMaker RBZ file and follow installation instructions. Updating from an older version?
You will need a license key in order to use PlaceMaker. Make sure you have ordered a trial license or commercial license key.
By downloading the software, you indicate that you agree to the terms of the license agreement.
The current version of PlaceMaker is 2.0.4 (released May 31, 2018). View Release Notes
Please note that you need to have SketchUp 2016 or newer to use PlaceMaker.Download PlaceMaker RBZ
Fully Functional Trial Model and Tutorial now Available!
You can now experience the FULLY FUNCTIONAL power of PlaceMaker with a free trial license using our special free trial test model and tutorial. By using this special model, all features of PlaceMaker will be unlocked and your free trial license will behave just like a fully functional commercial license.
If you do not use the trial tutorial model, PlaceMaker will run in preview mode when using a free trial license. The intent of preview mode is to allow you to inspect the OpenStreetMap data for the locations that you are interested in. It is not possible to save or modify the objects that are imported in preview mode. The full license allows you to save, and modify all objects (buildings, roads, paths, water, etc.) that PlaceMaker creates.
Installation and License Activation Instructions
- If using SU2016, go to Window->Preferences->Extensions->Install Extension.. and select the RBZ file that you downloaded
- If using SU2017 or newer, go to Window->Extension Manager and Click the Install Extension button…and select the RBZ file you downloaded
- For more detailed instructions, click here
- Go to Extensions->PlaceMaker->License..->Add License and enter your email and license key to activate your license.
How to Update your PlaceMaker Version
- Download the current version of PlaceMaker by clicking the download button above.
- Install the PlaceMaker RBZ file by following the instructions above.
- Restart SketchUp
- If you are updating from version 1.0, you will need to activate your license again. Just go to Extensions->PlaceMaker->License.. and enter your email and license key to activate.
Enjoy using PlaceMaker!