You will need a license key in order to use the PlaceMaker Plugin. Make sure you have ordered a Pay-As-You-Go or Subscription license key.
By downloading the plugin, you indicate that you agree to the terms of the license agreement.
The current version of the PlaceMaker Plugin is 3.0.7 (released Sep 22, 2020). View Release Notes
Please note that you need to have SketchUp 2016 or newer to use the PlaceMaker Plugin.Download PlaceMaker Plugin RBZ
Installation and License Activation Instructions
- If using SU2016, go to Window->Preferences->Extensions->Install Extension.. and select the RBZ file that you downloaded
- If using SU2017 or newer, go to Window->Extension Manager and Click the Install Extension button…and select the RBZ file you downloaded
- For more detailed instructions, click here
- Go to Extensions->PlaceMaker->License..->Add License and enter your email and license key to activate your license.
How to Update your PlaceMaker Version
- Download the current version of PlaceMaker by clicking the download button above.
- Install the PlaceMaker RBZ file by following the instructions above.
- Restart SketchUp. Make sure all SketchUp windows are closed before restarting.
- If you are updating you might need to activate your license again. Just go to Extensions->PlaceMaker->License.. and enter your email and license key to activate.
- If you have lost your license key, just click here to have it resent.
Enjoy using the SketchUp PlaceMaker Plugin!