By downloading PlaceMaker, you indicate that you agree to the terms of the license agreement.
The current version of the PlaceMaker SketchUp Extension is 3.2.0. View Release Notes
Please note that you need to have a SketchUp PlaceMaker License and SketchUp 2017 or newer to use the PlaceMaker Plugin. You can not use a PlaceMaker for Revit license to activate the SketchUp version.Download SketchUp PlaceMaker Plugin RBZ
The current version of the PlaceMaker Revit Add-in is 1.2.0.
Please note that you need to have PlaceMaker for Revit License and Revit 2019 or newer to use the PlaceMaker Add-in. PlaceMaker cannot be used with Revit LT versions. You can not use a SketchUp PlaceMaker license to activate the Revit version.Download PlaceMaker for Revit Installer
Installation and License Activation Instructions
- If using SketchUp, go to Window->Extension Manager and Click the Install Extension button…and select the RBZ file you downloaded
- For more detailed SketchUp instructions, click here
- If using Revit, simply double-click the installer you downloaded.
- Go to PlaceMaker->License..->Add License and enter your email and license key to activate your license.
How to Update your PlaceMaker Version
- Download the current version of PlaceMaker by clicking the download button above.
- Install the PlaceMaker by following the instructions above.
- Restart SketchUp / Revit. Make sure all SketchUp / Revit windows are closed before restarting.
- If you are updating you might need to activate your license again. Just go to PlaceMaker->License.. and enter your email and license key to activate.
- If you have lost your license key, just click here to have it resent.
Enjoy using PlaceMaker!